why do people call them manboobs though why not call them dudeboobs
Ways to stop people from raping:
- Improve rehabilitation programs for BPD patients and improve ease of access to therapies and treatment, especially male patients who are reluctant to reach out
- Find a treatment for AsPD/psychopathy that actually works
- Better early intervention programs
- Improved social services better equipped to detect and handle child abuse cases (PDs usually start in childhood)
- Don’t let serial rapists out on the streets just because they’ve ~found god~
- Actually targeting the cause of the problem
Things that aren’t going to do anything:
- Telling psychologically normal people who wouldn’t rape not to rape
- Telling psychologically disturbed, violent people who don’t give a shit about other people not to rape
if you get off on the idea of hurting, humiliating, or incapacitating your sexual partner you are a piece of shit. Even if the partner consents you are still getting horny at the thought of simulating rape or abuse and that is not okay in ANY situation.
why is that so hard to understand?
Jesus flippin Christ why the hell do people care what consenting adults do in the bedroom? I mean, do you see me going around asking people to be celibate recluses who spend every weekend night on the internet? Seriously, none of it is any of your damn business.
pointing out that wanting to beat, tie up, or humiliate your partner in the bedroom makes you a piece of shit is hardly me policing bedrooms.
i am not asking anyone else for the details of their sex life, im not telling them to stop, i am just saying that if that is something that makes your dick hard (or you know, gets you excited if you dont have a dick) then you should probably quit not only the internet but also probably humanity.
Telling someone they should do x [here quitting the internet and humanity] because of something they enjoy that has nothing to do with you. Hmm.
And where does that leave the subs? You know, the people who want varying degrees of these things to happen for varying reasons, some sexual, some not?
If you’re going to pass judgement from on high, you gonna call them shitty too?
i hold no judgement for subs, i think what they want is unhealthy but it ismuch different to want to have something done to you and wanting to do something to someone else.
That sounds terribly convenient.
Almost like you are willing to understand where the sub is coming from and not pass judgement on them despite your reservations. A courtesy that you can’t seem to extend to the person who, ultimately and optimally, is tasked with satisfying the sub’s needs through whatever means the sub deems acceptable.